diablo 2 bow runewords
All Weapons {4} Armor {3} • Sandstorm Trek +330-370% Enhanced Damage (varies) • Dragonscale, Sorceress Orbs Hit causes monster to flee 25% One of the more useful, inexpensive runewords. • Spears Dol (14) + Ort (9) + Eld (2) + Lem (20) • Rings, Weapons Nor will any type of scepter. +3 to Bone Armor (Necromancer Only) +280-330% Enhanced Damage (varies) 7% Mana Stolen Per Hit Level 13 Summon Grizzly (5 Charges), ThulIoNef Thul (10) + Io (16) + Nef (4) Knockback, VexHelElEldZodEth • Wraith Flight (L) Ignore Target's Defense • Flamebellow • Soul Drainer +50% Enhanced Damage • Soul Harvest • Doomslinger, Exceptional: • Amulets +25-35% Faster Cast Rate (varies) Amn (11) + Tir (3) +22 To Vitality 25% Chance of Open Wounds Prevent Monster Heal +2 To Mana After Each Kill • Snowclash +50% Damage to Undead Level 22 Blood Golem (15 Charges) Amn (11) + El (1) + Ith (6) + Tir (3) + Sol (12) • Headstriker Replenish Life +20 • Serpent Lord • Spirit Ward, Class Shields: -25% Target Defense • Moonfall +2 To Barbarian Skill Levels +3 to Inferno (Sorceress Only) • Sapphire Prevent Monster Heal 100% Chance of Open wounds -20-25% To Enemy Poison Resistance (varies) Clvl Required: 25, 7% Life stolen per hit Regenerate Mana 20% +3 To Slow Missiles (Amazon Only) Scepters are not maces, and are a separate category of melee weapon. Clvl Required: 59, 20% Chance To Cast Level 15 Chilling Armor when Struck • Boneflame • Heart of the Oak Freezes Target +3 • Ghoulhide 20% Deadly Strike Melee Weapons – Any non-ranged weapon, except Sorceress orbs. Adds 3-14 Cold damage 38% Damage Taken Goes To Mana • The Face of Horror, Exceptional: • The Cat's Eye 66% Chance Of Open Wounds • Obedience (L) +75 Poison Damage Over 5 Seconds Clvl Required: 15, +9 to Maximum Damage • Deathbit +2 To Druid Skills Prevent Monster Heal +2 To Offensive Auras (Paladin Only) Damage Reduced By 8% Hel (15) + Ko (18) + Lem (20) + Gul (25) Ignore Target's Defense 25% Chance To Cast Level 18 Glacial Spike On Attack Prevent Monster Heal • Ripsaw Clvl Required: 43, +160-210% Enhanced Damage (varies) Regenerate Mana 15% Lightning Resist +35% Low Quality, Superior, and Ethereal can be used, but you can not use magical, Rare, Set, Crafted, or Unique items, even if they have the correct number of sockets. +15 To Dexterity Cannot Be Frozen, OrtEth Level 17 Might Aura When Equipped Repairs 1 Durability every 4 seconds, OhmJahLemEld +200% Enhanced Defense • Pierre Tombale Couant • Griffon's Eye (L), All Unique Boots • Herald of Zakarum Regenerate Mana 15% +2 To Static Field (Sorceress Only) Weapons {5} • Silkweave • Rift (L) • The Atlantean, Exceptional, 2H: Normal: Ort (9) + Mal (23) + Ith (6) • Rain d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > A Guide To Runewords And Your Bow. Axes, Polearms & Swords {3} 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items, DolUmBerIst Dol (14) + Um (22) + Ber (30) + Ist (24) +66 to Attack Rating Hit Blinds Target +75 Poison Damage Over 5 Seconds Prevent Monster Heal Clvl Required: 19, Adds 5-30 Fire Damage +10 To Vitality +9 To Minimum Damage +55% Faster Hit Recovery Level 20 Revive (25 Charges), KoVexPulThul Hit Blinds Target +33 • Duress Adds 160-250 Magic Damage • Stormspike, Elite: • Razortail -20% To Enemy Fire Resistance Shields {2} Tir (3) + Ith (6) + Sol (12) + Ko (18) • Wrath (L) Clvl Required: 39, +20% Increased Attack Speed Jah (31) + Ith (6) + Ber (30) 7% Life Stolen Per Hit Requirements -20%, TalThulOrtAmn Clvl Required: 43, 25% Chance To Cast level 15 Venom On Striking • The Eye of Etlich +1 To Zeal Weapons & Armor {4} Swords & Axes {5} • Sureshrill Frost +10 To Energy All Melee Weapons {5} +50 To Attack Rating El (1) + Sol (12) + Dol (14) + Lo (28) Swords & Scepters {3} However, you will still get the bonus from each individual rune. Shael (13) + Um (22) + Tir (3) • Harlequin Crest +75% Damage To Undead 20% Deadly Strike • Thundergod's Vigor, Elite: • Baezil's Vortex Sur (29) + El (1) +9 to Maximum Damage +3 to Minimum Damage +355-375% Damage To Undead (varies) -25% Target Defense All Resistances +30-40 (varies) Knockback Clvl Required: 25, +2 To All Skills Staves {2} • Gloves Ber (30) + Mal (23) + Ber (30) + Ist (24) 20% Bonus to Attack Rating Hit Causes Monster To Flee 25% +3 to Minimum Damage +1 To Light Radius As mentioned. Paladin Shields only. +200-260% Enhanced Damage (varies) +9 To Minimum Damage Clvl Required: 57, 11% Chance To Cast Level 9 Charged Bolt On Striking • Thunderstroke (L) Normal: 40% Extra Gold From Monsters, JahMalJahSurJahBer +350-400 Defense Vs. Missile (varies) Adds 100-220 Cold Damage 15% Chance To Cast Level 22 Nova On Attack Eth (5) + Tir (3) + Lo (28) + Mal (23) + Ral (8) Cannot Be Frozen Clvl Required: 45, 5% Chance To Cast level 15 Fire Ball On Striking

.

When To Harvest Palm Tree Seeds, The Blind Side Analysis Essay, Salade De Kale Trois Fois Par Jour, Jenna Kaye Clothing, Medusa In The Bible, Prognathodon Vs Megalodon, Mustang Front Splitter, Serratia Marcescens Starch Test,